Having a Man Isn't a Plan
Darcy will be discussing the main financial foundation considerations for women to include: Retirement planning, Social Security, Life Insurance, Long Term Care and Emergency Savings.
• Women will learn why it is important to KNOW what they have, where it is, why they should care how it is invested and how to access it when necessary.
• They will know how social security is projected, including the impacts of marriage, divorce and years spent not working.
• There will be general understanding of the cost of care with California, so they can plan out how they will provide for themselves if it become necessary.
When you register you will need to
make your menu selection from the following items:
(please note: if no selection is made, the default meal will be the salad choice):
1. Sunburst Grilled Chicken Salad: Romaine lettuce, tossed with fresh, seasonal berries, mandarin orange slices, crumbled blue cheese, grilled chicken, balsamic dressing and toasted almonds
2. South-West Chicken Wrap: Grilled chicken, avocado, jack cheese, seasonal greens, pico de gallo, Chipotle ranch wrapped in a spinach tortilla served with side salad.
3. Stuffed Acorn Squash: Roasted Acorn squash stuffed with seasoned quinoa and veggies served with a side salad.
Members and visitors are able to donate a gift or a certificate for our Opportunity Drawing. You must also provide a written description of your item (3 sentences max) that includes your name and business name. You will receive more exposure to your business as we read your description and give you credit for the donation. Note: Discounts for your product or service are not accepted as donation items for the drawing.