Work From Your StrengthsMost of us can list our natural challenges without thinking twice. In this talk we'll explore the value of focusing on what is wonderful about you as a springboard to achieving excellence in your professional life.
- Identify your core strengths
- Discover how your talents helped you create excellence in your past successes
- Learn how to see your strengths in action and build upon them once you leave the workshop.
When you register you will need to
make your menu selection from the following items:
(please note: if no selection is made, the default meal will be the salad choice):
1. Sunburst Grilled Chicken Salad: Romaine lettuce, tossed with fresh, seasonal berries, mandarin orange slices, crumbled blue cheese, grilled chicken, balsamic dressing and toasted almonds
2. South-West Chicken Wrap: Grilled chicken, avocado, jack cheese, seasonal greens, pico de gallo, Chipotle ranch wrapped in a spinach tortilla served with side salad.
3. Stuffed Acorn Squash: Roasted Acorn squash stuffed with seasoned quinoa and veggies served with a side salad.
RSVP INSTRUCTIONS: *For early-bird prices (members $25 and visitors $30) please RSVP and pay before midnight on the FRIDAY BEFORE the lunch. After the deadline, all unpaid members and visitors pay $35.*
Networking begins at 11:00am and the meeting starts promptly at 11:30am
Members and visitors are able to donate a gift or a certificate for our Opportunity Drawing. You must also provide a written description of your item (3 sentences max) that includes your name and business name. You will receive more exposure to your business as we read your description and give you credit for the donation. Note: Discounts for your product or service are not accepted as donation items for the drawing.
*Payments for luncheons and membership dues are final. Refunds for lack of attendance are not our policy.