Retreats 101: Is a Retreat Right for Your Business?
What if you could have a killer vacation in paradise with all expenses paid, while separating yourself from the competition, generating future revenue, and doing meaningful work with your clients? Hosting custom retreats for your clients in the US or abroad can make this dream come true. But first, you have to consider if you and your business are “retreat ready”!
Whether you want to host a retreat next year, or you're just exploring future possibilities, Retreats 101 lays the groundwork for understanding what it takes to ensure you and your business are ready to host retreats that are both successful and profitable.
- Understand the elements that comprise a successful retreat.
- Learn how offering retreats can help build your business by increasing your visibility, credibility, client base, and profits.
- Know the common pitfalls and mistakes that entrepreneurs make in launching their first retreat.
- Come away with a clear understanding for what elements you and your business need to have in place to be retreat ready.
When you register you will need to
make your menu selection from the following items:
(please note: if no selection is made, the default meal will be the salad choice):
1. Sunburst Grilled Chicken Salad: Romaine lettuce, tossed with fresh, seasonal berries, mandarin orange slices, crumbled blue cheese, grilled chicken, balsamic dressing and toasted almonds
2. South-West Chicken Wrap: Grilled chicken, avocado, jack cheese, seasonal greens, pico de gallo, Chipotle ranch wrapped in a spinach tortilla served with side salad.
3. Stuffed Acorn Squash: Roasted Acorn squash stuffed with seasoned quinoa and veggies served with a side salad.
RSVP INSTRUCTIONS: *For early-bird prices (members $25 and visitors $30) please RSVP and pay before 3pm on the FRIDAY BEFORE the lunch. After the deadline, all members and visitors pay $35 and the meal choice defaults to the salad.
Networking begins at 11:00am and the meeting starts promptly at 11:30am
Members and visitors are able to donate a gift or a certificate for our Opportunity Drawing. You must also provide a written description of your item (3 sentences max) that includes your name and business name. You will receive more exposure to your business as we read your description and give you credit for the donation. Note: Discounts for your product or service are not accepted as donation items for the drawing.
*All sales are final, no refunds for non-attendance.