North County Women In Networking (NCWIN )
We are member-based organization that empowers and supports female professionals and provides social engagement in a diverse and positive environment, as well as promoting philanthropy through service and scholarships.
NCWIN Monthly Networking Luncheon - February 10th, 2016
Kick the Procrastination Habit!
Do you frequently...
1. Tell yourself you perform better under pressure?
2. Have to be "in the mood" to do your work well?
3. Underestimate the amount of time a project will take?
4. Miss deadlines with regularity?
Barbara will help you get to the root... Find out WHY we do this and focus on a few simple tools to help overcome procrastination and kick the habit!
Upon registration you will be asked to select your meal preference from the following:
2. Southwestern Chicken Wrap: Grilled Chicken Breast, Avocado, Cheddar Jack Cheese, Seasonal Greens, Pico de Gallo & Chipotle Ranch wrapped in a Spinach Tortilla served with a side Garden Salad
3. Vegetarian Portobello Tacos: Sauteed Portabello in a corn tortilla served with Avocado Salsa and a side of Black Beans served with a side Garden Salad
The NCWIN Women's Business Luncheon is on the
Our meetings offer:
Join NCWIN Today
NCWIN is the only women's business networking group in North county with over 20-year track record and a purpose. If you are a female professional who wants to grow and lift others along the way, please join today!
Not a member?