NCWIN believes that growing your business should and can be a pleasant, fun and warm experience. In addition to providing women with an opportunity to grow their professional network, NCWIN is proud to support future business women by awarding scholarships to female students at Cal State San Marcos.
NCWIN meets once a month on the
2nd Wednesday from 11:00am - 1:30pm
- 30 minutes of informal networking before and after the meeting
- Members have 30 second commercials during introductions
- Two 5 minute Member Spotlight Presentations
- Outstanding speakers offering informative educational topics
- A delicious all-you-can-eat buffet luncheon
- The opportunity to meet and get to know some of North San Diego County’s most dynamic and interesting women!
If this sounds good to you and you are ready for a networking group with no pressure and no mandatory referral requirements, we invite you to come and experience the NCWIN difference. Just click here to register!