Mary Jane Wilderson
Mary Jane Wilkerson or "MJ" as her friends call her is just like you and I. A full life with both ups and downs. MJ will share her journey of transformation in health and confidence and share her story of what she thought was impossible, to what became her reality, in her 60's, as Ms. Senior California. She will talk about the inner beauty which each posses and will inspire each of us to know that we are never too old, too busy, too broke to have the dream life we truly want. Whatever that looks like to you!
Her goal is to get you thinking about:
- How choices can change our life
- Being aware of the opportunities that are all around us
- Sometimes you have have to take a leap of faith
When you register you will need to
make your menu selection from the following items:
(please note: if no selection is made, the default meal will be the salad choice):
1. Classic Cobb Salad: Chopped Romaine Lettuce tossed w/ Tomatoes, Apple Smoked Bacon, Grilled Chicken Breast, Crumbled Blue Cheese, Hard-boiled Egg and Avocado
2. Roasted Turkey Wrap: Alfalfa Sprouts, Cucumber, Tomato, Avocado, and Basil Pesto Mayonnaise, rolled in a Wheat Tortilla.
3. Portobello Stir Fry: Portobello Stir Fry served over Quinoa served with a side House
RSVP INSTRUCTIONS: *For early-bird prices (members $25 and visitors $30) please RSVP and pay before 3pm on the FRIDAY BEFORE the lunch. After the deadline, all members and visitors pay $35 and the meal choice defaults to the salad.
Networking begins at 11:00am and the meeting starts promptly at 11:30am
Members and visitors are able to donate a gift or a certificate for our Opportunity Drawing. You must also provide a written description of your item (3 sentences max) that includes your name and business name. You will receive more exposure to your business as we read your description and give you credit for the donation. Note: Discounts for your product or service are not accepted as donation items for the drawing.
*All sales are final, no refunds for non-attendance.